RUTH FOUNDATION established 2017 by Founder Managing Trustee MD SHAJAHAN SK and his Trustees.Ruth Foundationis a humanitarian development and social relief NGO, striving for the upliftment of the poor, downtrodden and under privileged in the society irrespective of caste, creed and religion. It is a secular, a non-political and non-profit organization that came into existence with a mission to serve the poorest of the poor by the inspiration derived from life.
Ruth Foundation is an organization dedicated to providing holistic quality education and health to all underprivileged children, women, Rural, Urban, and Tribal community who have no access for health care and the basic education and also work towards health care awareness, works for the empowerment of Differently Abled, Farmers, and empower the weaker section of this community
To build a community through a preventive and promotional approach which supports women and children that activates force in the society that favors them.
To provide quality education and holistic health to the unreached and empower the weaker section of the society through education and providing them with sustainable livelihood.
Provide quality education and holistic healthcare by helping poorest of poor children and women of the community
- To promote health and education finding complete solution to pervasive poverty in the lowest strata of the society.
- To prepare underprivileged children and youth as ‘change agents’ for their community.
- To preserve and protect tribal heritage, culture and values.
- To Provide Consultancy and Counseling Services in the field of Entrepreneurship Development and Rural Development.
- To design and conduct training programs and undertake projects in the field of Enterprise Promotion, Rural Development through human Resource Development (HRD) concepts.
- Immediate shelter, care and protection
- Protecting child rights
- Rehabilitating street children
- Reinstating children to their families.
- Educating street children and child labours.
- Creating public awareness.
- Promoting better health condition
The history of RUTH FOUNDATION began in 2017 when RUTH SHAFREEN was born in 2014. Her birthday gave me the vision to change the life of girl children in underprivileged RURAL, URBAN AND TRIBAL communities in India. Since it is inception in 2017, RUTH FOUNDATION’S has established a Primary Level English School, a Good Samaritan Shelter for Patients and a Rehabilitation center.
When I was a MSW Student in Bangalore University, I heard about the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao (Translation: Save the daughter, Educate the daughter) campaign by the Government of India that aims to generate awareness and improve the efficiency of welfare services intended for girls in India.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is a government social scheme launched by the Prime Ministeron 22nd of January in 2015 in order to address the gender imbalance and discrimination against girl child in the Indian society.